Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Herbal Remedy:Weak Erection of Penis

WEAK ERECTION OF PENIS:This could be as a result of other sickness, e.g Pile or the Penis is functioning below capacity.

Herbal remedy for Pile: To get the best result, first of all treat the pile.There are two type of pile, Internal and External.

TREATMENT FOR INTERNAL PILE: Get some papaw leaves, Scent leave(Nchanwu in Ibo) Effirin in Yoruba) and bitter leave, squeeze with water and add lime orange.
Dosage: Take 1glass two times daily.

TREATMENT FOR EXTERNAL PILE:Rub scent leaves between your palm until it form a ball, use it to push the protruding internal covering of the anus blood vessel. Leave it in the rectum overnight. It will shrink back gradually. Continue until your are relieved of the pile.

HERBAL REMEDY FOR WEAK ERECTION OF THE PENIS:Boil at least 10 big white bulb of onions, squeeze out the juice and filter it. Mix the juice with equal quantity of pure honey. Stir and boil the mixture. Remove and preserve in a clean bottle.
Dosage: Take two table spoon twice daily.

QUICK EJACULATION:This is situation whereby a Man is unable to satisfy his partner due to reaching orgasm very quickly.
HERBAL REMEDY FOR QUICK EJACULATION: 1.Squeeze bitter leave into 75litres Ragolis bottle add two bottle of small stout, keep for 3 days to ferment.
Dosage Take one glass cup twice daily for one week. Try to avoid sugary foods throughout this period.
2.Get 2 handful of okro seed and one big okro, slice the okro and put all into 1 big bottle and fill with GIN or Soda water. Leave for 24 hours to ferment. Take one shot before meal 3 times daily for two weeks.

HERBAL REMEDY FOR LOW SPERM COUNT: Get some quantity of guava leaves, squeeze and add 5 glass of warm water. A full glass should be taken for five consecutive days after which enough carrot should be eaten( the small type).

6 comments:

  1. Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 4 years weak erection problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr Alaska and how he has been helping people of the same problem I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my weak erection problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any weak erection problem either from man or woman. Contact him on dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call him +2348169591194

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here to let every one know of a great Dr who helped me out of my weak erection problem which I suffered from for five years, you too can contact him on Izujohn9@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2349038504409.to help your self.am the happiest man now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am the happiest man on earth,I have suffered from the problem of weak erection since my young age,cause i was use to masturbation during my youth age, still i got the contact of a Doctor, from the testimony of others in the net,i contacted him and told him my problems,and that was how he gave me the permanent cure to my problem of weak erection and now me and my wife are living in peace,i really want any one with such problem to also contact him and get cured completely from it and now my pennis is erecting well and not has small has it was before.you can contact him on +2348107375775 or gibbath@gmail.com
    That's all i have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am the happiest man on earth,I have suffered from the problem of weak erection since my young age,cause i was use to masturbation during my youth age, still i got the contact of a Doctor, from the testimony of others in the net,i contacted him and told him my problems,and that was how he gave me the permanent cure to my problem of weak erection and now me and my wife are living in peace,i really want any one with such problem to also contact him and get cured completely from it and now my pennis is erecting well and not has small has it was before.you can contact him on +2348107375775 or gibbath@gmail.com
    That's all i have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When all hope was lost on the treatment of weak erection which was because of over masturbation which i started very early.i looked for treatment every where,and it is very shame full that when you are with a girl on bed you can not get erection, until i saw the testimony of some people in the Internet,saying about a doctor who helped them out,i got is contact and i contacted him,and that was how the solution to my problem started,he told me all i need to do,and that was how i got the permanent cure to it, and now my pennis is no more has small as it was before,now am a happy man again,my wife no more getting disappointed on me.you can also contact him on +2348107375775 or gibbath@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete